It must be demonstrated that the following tasks, duties and responsibilities may be exercised:
- Responsibility for fast rescue boats as they are lowered into the water and then
- operate the motor
- Dealing with survivors to abandon ship
- The proof is valid indefinitely, but expires after 5 years if it was not used.
- Prerequisite for issuing is VI 2 survival craft and rescue boats.
- Each applicant must have completed seagoing service of at least 12 months or hold a relevant training course with a 6-month shipping time.
- The certificate is required for service on ro-ro passenger ships in the corresponding service positions.
The following schools offer this course: